Who can get the covid-19 disaster payment?
To be eligible for Centrelink’s $500 COVID-19 payment you must:
- Live, work or were present in a hotspot area that has also been placed under restricted movement/lockdown;
- Not able to work and are therefore unable to earn any income as a result of a restricted movement/lockdown;
- And have exhausted all appropriate paid leave entitlements.
How do I apply?
- Create a myGov account:
- Go to https://my.gov.au
- Call Centrelink and ask for a Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- The number is 180 22 66
- Log on to your myGov account and link your myGov account to your Centrelink Account.
- Apply for COVID-19 Disaster Claim by filling out the online form.
Need more help?
- Call your organiser:
- Ayah: 0428 598 106
- Tom: 0466 465 444
- Nok: 0428 866 435