Skip to content Skip to footer

To join the United Workers Union and resign from the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association (SDA), you must first write to Payroll. 

Your letter to Payroll must include:

  • your full, legal name
  • your payroll ID

Click the below button to generate an e-mail to Payroll.  

Remember to insert your full, legal name and payroll ID.