WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A BALLOT
IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED A BALLOT SO YOU CAN VOTE "YES" TO INDUSTRIAL ACTION:
An independent voting company called CiVS should have been in contact with you by email and by SMS with your personal login details and a link so you can vote YES to industrial action. If you have NOT received an email or a SMS from CiVS:
1. Check your junk/spam folder in your email. Unfortunately it seems a lot of emails from the voting company CiVS have been ending up in junk.
2. Still haven’t found the email? Contact CiVS by phone on 1300 798 994 and ask CiVS to send you a new ballot.
3. CiVS won’t give you a new ballot? Get in touch with your United Workers Union aged care lead in each state to help sort out what’s going on:
- Kimberley Rowney in South Australia (Anglicare, Southern Cross Care, Allity – now Bolton Clarke): 0429 413 404
- Julie Faithfull in Queensland (Churches of Christ): 0437 936 123
- Errin Roberts in Queensland (BlueCare): 0448 842 359
- Rory Lambert in WA (Regis): 0427 657 687
- Emmet Molloy in WA (Aegis, Hall & Prior): 0415 100 988
Ready to join your union?
You’re just a few clicks away from joining thousands of aged care workers from across Australia doing extraordinary things.